Tools to showcase
your items and spaces
Twirrl makes it simple to capture and embed rich 360° content to help people understand your items and spaces better.
Embed interactive viewers or animations in leading platforms
A better way to capture products in 360°
The twirrl mobile app allows you to capture your product with either a turntable or walking around the object.
Turntable or Walk-around capture
Regardless of whether you have access to a turntable you can capture a twirrl to share your products.
- Guided capture
- The mobile app capture is simple enough to start using in only a few minutes, but powerful enough to create beautiful 360° versions of your products.
- Easy uploads
- Once captured the images are pushed to our servers so they're ready to use.
- Export or Embed
- Embed using our interactive iframe viewer or export as a GIF/MP4 for social platforms
Editing and Adjustments
Twirrl has a rich set of tools for editing your 360° images in the browser
- Automatic background removal
- Easily remove the background of projects that need it using our machine background removal tool.
- Integrated image retouching (coming soon)
- Easily send projects off to photo retouching services for professional retouching of your 360° photos.
Manage your projects
Manage every aspect of your projects using out web interface. Edit, Embed, Export
These examples are delivered using the embedded iframe viewer.
Ready to learn more?
Sign up to get notified when it’s ready.
Frequently asked questions
- What hardware do I need to capture a Twirrl?
It is possible to capture a Twirrl with any mobile phone (using the app), and manually using a camera. For some objects the best result can be obtained by putting it on a turntable.
- How do you capture the images?
Twirrl is provided as a mobile application for iOS and Android. The mobile application allows you to capture using a turntable or by walking around the object.
- Can I export my projects?
Yes. The images are yours and you can download them at any time and use them with a variety of commercial and open source viewers.
- Can I delete my account?
- What is the benefit of Twirrl compared to some of your competitors.
A lot of 360° solutions are expensive and require specific equipment. Twirrl aims to be low cost to start, with an end-to-end solution, while still supporting more advanced users.
- How can I contact you?
You can email the team at hello [at] twirrl.co. We will respond as quickly as possible.